Magic Bus is not a production made to a budget charter boat. She had great bones and was designed with no sacrifices in mind for her 2000 launching. Keel damage during hurricane IRMA brought around a complete re-fit including new engines, generator, mast, rigging, and sails. Recently her rudders, dinghy davits, electronics (Auto Pilot & AIS & Apple TV), ice-maker, and water pumps have all been upgraded.
- Four private cabins each with a queen-size berth, head and separate shower, plus crew cabin with separate head and shower.
- Air-conditioning / warming controls in each cabin.
- Additional single berth in the port hull that allows her to accommodate up to nine guests + captain and steward.
- Designed to sail at 1/2 the wind speed she easily can do 200+ mile days.
- Two new 2018 Volvo D55 engines are quiet and reliable with less then 1500 hours on each.
- A new 2020 21kW generator to provide ample power for the whole crew.
- A new 2018 reverse-osmosis 55 gallon per hour water maker.
- Ice maker, blender, fridges, freezer, and two Dometic portable CF freezers. Easily able to provision for two weeks for 8 guests – only go to the docks when you want to, not when you need to!
- An onboard dive compressor, scuba diving equipment, tanks, weights, masks, and fins.
- Iridium Go! Satellite means you are always connected (if you want to be), other various electronics include a flat-screen in the salon, Wifi router onboard (requires local SIM Card), Mobile Phone/Data Booster, VHF Radio / AIS, auto-pilot, wind/speed/depth indicators, radar and GPS, 10 person liferaft and EPIRB
- 2020 14′ dinghy with a 15hp outboard great for enjoying beaches or kiteboard support craft.
- Two stand-up paddleboards, one inflatable kayak.
- 10×10 inflatable island floating raft, inflatable slide, towable tube.
- Snorkeling free-diving gear for six people.