I would like to preface my blog post with a sorry to all my fans (not even sure anyone is actually reading this). I should have wrote more in the past few days but we have been busy! One island to the next, beach after beach.. I don’t think I could honestly tell you what day it is.
Mom pulled out the mini
• January – Did some skiing with the fam, always a good time.
• February – Committed to St. Mary’s College of Maryland! And skied a lot more.
• March – Ski Weekend with so many of my friends up north! Just before the virus sent us home (literally had to leave cause the mountains shut down).
• April – Celebrated Dylan’s 15th and stayed active with Sailing Performance Training.
• May – Learned a ton from professional sailors via Zoom, said goodbye to my pink C420.
• June – Family prom, Graduated high school!, Welcomed Boomer to the family and took up Laser sailing
• July – Family fun at Block Island with Boomer, Started coaching at Niantic Bay (I look forward to returning as an instructor next summer!!)
• August – Sailed with my friends to Block Island, STARTED COLLEGE ON MY BIRTHDAY!
• September – MudRatz Dark Program (aka my favorite program ever)
• October – Took Chandelle for a ride on the lake, did more sailing at night time
• November – Said goodbye to Fair Haven for a while, bought SV Magic Bus!!!
• December – Officially closed on the house (
I’ve had a lot of change in my life these past few months. If I could give you one thing I’ve learned it would be this. The place, the venue, the amount of money you spend, the time of day, none of that matters. What matters most is having people who love and care for you by your side, always.
I look forward to living every day to the fullest.
That’s all for now, talk soon.